Key Account Manager – On-Demand Services at Jumia Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Jumia Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
- Directly manage partner relationships and execute smart partnerships as well as oversee negotiation to execution
- Be part of growing additional service lines
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Building a very friendly user interface for our vendors and our customers by being deeply involved in all our Tech developments and sharing feedback with the relevant product teams
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers (includes talking to them every day and developing a rapport)
- Finding new suppliers with no limits, try to source and sell every product within your category.
- Monitoring stock levels and planning the purchasing policy well in advance.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Becoming an expert of your category with a perfect knowledge of the different products / pricing / market trends.
- Liaising with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience either in FMCG, managing a Brand or tier 1 retail groups.
- Knowledge of suppliers of category products is an added advantage
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce.com)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: convince people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Exceptional analytical, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and has proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Familiar with relationship management tools.
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022