Key Account Executive at Guinness
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being the Ghana’s most celebrated business.
Diageo Plc owns 51% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical to the journey to No 1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.
The GGBL market is both developing and fragmented with potential widespread change taking place in the structure of the retail off-trade given the possible licensing of the FMCG retail chains.
The concentration of purchasing power amongst national accounts on / off-trade follows the global trend resulting in ever-increasing pressure on pricing, profitability and service.
Mastering of the off trade is a strategic imperative ensuring maximum influence at point of purchase in this channel.
The Key Account Executive is a sales role in Key Accounts with the primary responsibility of supporting Key Account Managers with not core related activities. The main objective of this role is to develop the vital capabilities of the holder to be become a key account manager.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree/ HND Minimum with proven experience of marketing / commercial / Sales environments
- People management experience
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in Luxury Goods selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading longterm planning with customers and P&L accountability.
- A good understanding of all Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools with an in depth understanding of the Reserve sales model.
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong understanding of JUBP, Customer Profitability and Targeted Trade Investment.
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy, strong numerical skills, a high level of digital skills and proven know how of financial/data are important.
- Previous experience of working with other functions is particularly valuable.
- Supported by a business orientated professional or academic qualification (not required).
- Drive for the high end drinks business, with respect to customers and consumers.
- Passion for living the on trade environment.
- Deep knowledge of all sales channels.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Unable to mobilise & energise around visions
- Inability to translate business goals into specific territory objectives
- Uncomfortable in pushing back on others
- Inability to manage own time & work load
Flexible Working options
Based in any part of the country as decides by company
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th August, 2023