Junior Key Accounts Manager at Colgate-Palmolive
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: FMCG Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with portfolios in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
At Colgate, we have a purpose! Every day around the world, we transform the lives of hundreds of millions people and pet families through groundbreaking innovation, outstanding products and nutrition, and committed people.
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Inclusive and Courageous. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethical, the richness that our diverse team brings, outstanding standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, improved superannuation to name a few!
Scope Of Responsibility:
The Junior Key Account Manager is responsible for delivering net sales, volume, NPAT, and market share targets for an account, channel, or geographic area. The Junior Key Account Manager plays an integral role in using a team approach across all functional areas (customer marketing, operations, finance, and logistics) to develop business and profitable growth by
• Implement strategies that are consistent with the broader organizational vision. Ensure that the strategies take into account a broad range of internal factors such as which brands, which categories, and what accounts. Also recognize differing external factors such as suppliers/vendors, distributor capacities, customers; competition, economic environment, etc. will impact implementation.
• Translating sales strategies into specific operational sales objectives (e.g., pricing, distribution, and share of shelf volume, profitability, and market share) and other key performance indicators (KPI’s). These include gross to net, margin, forecast accuracy, account inventory levels, day’s sales outstanding, out of stocks, and promotional performance.
• Ensure “winning at the shelf” is a top priority for the team, and that 5P tactics and demand generation initiatives are executed with excellence at the point of sale
• Ensure that overall strategies are translated into specific short term and long term operational objectives (e.g., targets for distribution, volume, profitability, and market share) and priorities.
• Conduct and share detailed analyses of trends (brand share, pricing, category sales, competitive products, and promotional activity) with CDT and Brands team.
• Working with retail marketing and the customer to make decisions related to product, pricing, placement, promotion and POP materials based on Promotion and Evaluation of the shopping habits and behavior of the Shopper/consumer in the assigned account.
• Building and managing mid-level relationships between Colgate and key players in the account(s) and channel.
• Working with retail marketing to leverage trade spending and develop effective promotional and in-store programs that drive consumption off the shelf cost effectively.
• Monitoring sales performance, gross to net, working capital and other performance indicators and taking action to improve performance.
• Influencing the customer(s) to grow sales, improve service delivery and identify supply chain efficiencies by utilizing new techniques, tools, and information systems (e.g., category management etc.)
• Conducting accounts and store negotiations, business reviews and follow-up with national and/or divisional representatives.
• Use the latest information systems and business analytical tools to support decision-making.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, Master is plus
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Development or Sales, preferably in FMCG company
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023