Junior Commercial Manager at SWIFT
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SWIFT
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans and under close supervision of a more senior Commercial Manager, to manage long term relationships with small to medium sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development. Alternatively may manage small sized infrastructures and/or parts of sales programmes / initiatives.
At least 2 years of experience in sales, of which at least 1 year in the financial industry .
Market Infrastructures / Relationship Management / Business Consulting
01 . Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily small accounts and/or developing assigned market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives with small size/complexity.
02 . Assist more senior Commercial Managers in the development of plans for small to medium sized accounts/infrastructure development/initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
03 . Assist in the implementation of plans/projects/initiatives towards assigned customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking assigned activities .
04 . Assist in representing SWIFT in promoting products and services by participating to regional fairs, forums, meetings.
05 . Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team manager and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers. Feed back internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues and other relevant information.
06 . Acquire and maintain skills and knowledge
- Takes Accountab. for Delivering Results Makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy
- Expands knowledge Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilise new approaches.
- Bus Understanding and Commercial Sense Applies understanding of how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT’s business objectives; understands market drivers of success and encourages changes to improve offerings while optimising commercial performance.
- Builds and reinforces cust relationships Strengthens relationships by taking every opportunity to listen and respond to customers and adapt solutions to meet their needs; demonstrates and encourages customer focus in all relationships and activities.
- Leads with a team focus Initiates effective co-operation and team working with others; provides support to new team members; appreciates style and background differences; demonstrates commitment to SWIFT values.
- Communicates effectively Communicates effectively across a wide range of practical or theoretical issues ; modifies communication style to optimise understanding by others; clarifies applicable goals, objectives and business situations; acknowledges and respects other views.
What We Offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May. 2022