Jumia Global (Cross Border Logistics) Manager at Jumia
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platform consists of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
The Jumia Global (Cross Border Logistics) Manager will will work with logistic companies to provide End to End delivery of all Jumia global merchandise in line with agreed SLA and costs.
- Work closely with our logistics providers to ensure top-notch End to End logistic from seller country to our warehouse;
- Prepare all documents required for overseas shipments;
- Work with our warehouse and logistics teams to reduce average delivery time to our customers;
- Liaise with our Finance team to ensure all the invoices and payments done to our logistic providers;
- Constantly improve our customer experience (packages, labels, delivery time etc.);
- Coordinate with CXP to handle customer requests for Jumia Global items;
- Work closely with all stakeholders of Jumia Global in the country (Content, Onsite, IT, Finance, CS, logistics, marketing) and in central JG operations (commercial and operations team).
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Minimum 5 years total experience in sales, operations and/or vendor management, experience, preferably within distribution, transportation or customer contact operations is required
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
- Process oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Strong attention to details
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
Minimum 5 years total experience in sales, operations and/or vendor management, experience, preferably within distribution, transportation or customer contact operations is required
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022