Jumia Financial Services Associate at Jumia Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Jumia Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Services is the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia. The mission of Jumia Services is to create a connected and integrated network of service providers, which addresses in the best cost/quality ratio the needs of millions of sellers and customers of Jumia. Our vision is to simplify and expand the accessibility to e-commerce products and services in a convenient and trustworthy way to our customers with focus on technology, community management of logistics marketplace and managing operational quality.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Driving the usage of JumiaPay Digital Services within Jumia Ecosystem & acquire new customers for the group (giving visibility to the solution, focus groups to better understand needs, promotional campaigns with incentives, etc.)
- Oversee the relationship with local partners and project manage the onboarding of new services to the JumiaPay Digital Services app
- Manage administrative tasks relating to onboarding of partners for Jumia Financial Services and maintain the relationship with them
- Build a strong expertise of the regulatory environment related to financial services.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience in communication agencies as a strategist is a plus
- Technical acumen and understanding of the use of Office & Google Suites
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management, and inter-personal skills
- Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills.
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize projects
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022