IP Network Engineer at Teledata ICT
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Teledata ICT
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are a major Wireless & Fiber Internet Service Provider (WISP & FISP) in Ghana. Our office is based in Accra.
We provide Broadband Internet, Voice over IP, Video over IP, Managed IT Services, and Cloud solutions to homes, businesses, and individual customers nationwide.
We are looking for a young university graduate who has completed his or her national service for the position of IP Network Engineer in the Technical Department. The position holder will be required to provide technical support to customers incidents. The essential functions including the following:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to network malfunctions or poor internet connectivity
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot customer premises equipment (CPE) including routers and WiFi devices
- Document and track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution
- Verify and close tickets on an incident which has been confirmed resolved
- Ensure compliance with standards & established procedures for resolving customer concerns
Position requires a Bachelor degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) with at least one-year national service experience
Required Personality Competencies
- Customer skill, including the ability to politely address customer issues in line with customer service standards.
- Communication skills, including the ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others; to express oneself clearly in business writing, and to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Attention to detail, including the ability to accomplish tasks through concern for all the areas, involve, no matter how small, and to monitor and check the accuracy of work or information,
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organisational goals.
- Drive for results, including the ability to persist in the face of setbacks, obstacles and rejections; and to motivate oneself to achieve results and get things done.
- Accountability for results, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- The initiative, including the ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked or before the situation requires it.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th May. 2022