Inventory Control Associate at mPharma
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: mPharma
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 550+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 9 African countries.
• We are looking for highly experienced candidates to champion the mPharma Ghana Inventory Control Management. The candidate will interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the Ghanaian healthcare space: manufacturers, insurers, distributors and providers. The associate will also become a key part of mPharma’s data collection process and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making. The Role sits in the supply chain unit and Reports to the Distribution and Warehouse Manager.
• Creates, edits and manages the Verified Drug List and Streamlined Formulary
• Responsible for monthly stock counts for own warehouse as well as partners’ locations and generates variance reports
• Maintains and manages inventory movements and locations
• Works with the warehousing team through daily spot checks in order to guarantee high inventory record accuracy (IRA)
• Responsible for receipts of new stock, returns, back-orders, and associated issues, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
• Conducts stock count training for interns across the region.
• Ensures strict adherence to process guiding stock taking.
• Generates complete date consolidated stock count data for all stakeholders.
• Responsible for validation of processing of deliveries and withdrawals on SAP.
• Ensures routine data management regarding inventory, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage, analyses and periodic stock rotations to minimize excess as well as Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) stock.
• Provides support for the warehouse managers on SAP routine checks, and management of errors that might affect the inventory.
• Generates and provides daily reports on inventor Operations, stock position, and stock adjustments across all warehouses and facilities.
• Conduct daily and weekly Audits on the delivery notes generation, Receipt Notes generation and other Stock movement documents to ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Validates and shares monthly supply data to ensure the smooth billing process
• Ensures prompt and proper valuation of all mPharma stock both in own warehouses and partners’ facilities
• Provides timely and accurate reports to key stakeholders.
• Generate the complete End of Year Valuation Report to all stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Fluent in English with excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal or no supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite specifically Excel and google Sheets. Experience with SAP is preferred
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills are mandatory
• Must be able to understand internal and external customers’ needs and how to meet them
• Must have the ability to create and disseminate transparent databases in order to guarantee access to data by parties who need to use it
• Must be comfortable with all data formats and the conversion of data from one format to another to enable standardization and access
• Be willing to work for extended periods of time without supervision from a manager
• Must have sufficient understanding of the different methods of preventing data breaches and make sound judgment calls on new software to be implemented into current systems
• Must be enthusiastic about using analytical methods to solve problems and convince managers/colleagues to see the benefits of work created
• Be proficient in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, C or Java and have strong database design and coding skills.
• Excellent Data mining and strong analytical skills
• Possess admirable people management skills
• Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services is desired
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships.
• A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, or any other relevant discipline
• At least 1-3 years of experience in SAP usage or other enterprise resource software will be an added advantage
• At least 3-5 years in a Business / Data Analytics role
• At least 1-2 years of people management experience
• At least 1-3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry as an Inventory Analyst/Controller
• Spotless business and personal background
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2022