Interventional Radiologist at International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the following positions: Interventional Radiologist
Position: Interventional Radiologist
• Perform minimally invasive procedures using radiologic imaging guidance for the treatment of a variety of diseases.
• Fellow of the Ghana College of Physicians, West African College of Surgeons or equivalent.
• Current registration as a medical practitioner in Ghana
• Current registration with the Medical and Dental Council, Ghana, as a Specialist Radiologist (Interventional Radiologist)
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Or Call us on:
0547-494254 / 0303-220030
Closing Date: 23 September, 2022