Internal Sales Representative at Electrofax Engineering Services (Gh.) Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Electrofax Engineering Services (Gh.) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Perform a wide variety of duties specific to handling sales calls with customers and vendors.
• Pay close attention to detail.
• Deal with customers effectively.
• Work harmoniously with other employees, giving the assistance necessary to satisfy customer’s needs.
• Respond to incoming sales calls in a courteous and timely manner.
• (This is top priority).
• Maintain a record of phone conversations.
• Process customer orders, advising on product application, availability, correct part, catalogue or issue number, shipping charges and price.
• Route all paperwork to proper departments.
• Contact vendors to determine product availability, application, price, shipping dates, and delivery charges.
• Follow inventory control procedures as instructed.
• Confer with office, service center, and management staff on issues related to customer service.
• Assist with physical inventory counts as directed by supervisor.
• Maintain purchase order records for incoming items.
• Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous customer service.
• Track all quotations to ensure timely follow-up on customer enquiries.
• Attend company or vendor/manufacturer sponsored training seminars to improve product knowledge and/or job skills.
• Update vendors/manufacturer’s pricing record as advised.
• Keep work area neat and clean as directed by supervisor.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience in sales and/or purchasing and customer service as well as basic knowledge of electrical apparatus are desirable.
• Professional telephone manners.
• Ability to function in a busy, stressful office atmosphere.
How To Apply For The Job
Send all CVs and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 25 November, 2022