Internal Communications Specialist at AT Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AT Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Specialist for Internal Communication in the Human Resource Department.
• (S)He will report to the HR Business Partner (Non-Commercial Function) and will be responsible for developing an understanding of the company’s goals and values and build commitment to success.
• (S)He will advise on effective internal communications and lead in managing internal change communications working with appropriate teams.
• The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase employee awareness, managing internal communication channels, and keeping employees informed and engaged.
• Develop and implement on an ongoing basis, a companywide internal & change communications strategy that meets organizational objectives and aligns with overall business strategy.
• Develop an understanding of the company’s goals and values, among employees and build commitment to success.
• Gather and disseminate timely information to employees.
• Liaise with Brand and Marketing Communications team to ensure the delivery of a 360-degree Integrated Communications that resonates, informs, and empowers employees to be brand ambassadors
• Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate.
• Manage and monitor Internal Communications program so that internal stakeholders are informed of organizational news, issues and direction and have mechanisms for providing feedback to management.
• Manage internal communications channels and content. Introduce new channels to engage and inform the ongoing process of keeping employees up to date.
• Oversee the production of in-house newsletter and publications, emails, fliers, or memos.
• Play a key role in internal employee events, working with cross functional teams
• Devise strategies and produce content to help align the organization’s goals with the engagement of members or employees.
• Administer and ensure job satisfaction among employees by administering surveys and polls.
• Arrange dynamic team building activities that engage employees together and bolster their work performance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, or any other related field
• A member of an HR or Communications professional body will be an added advantage
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role or in corporate communications, public relations, etc.
• Extensive network with media practitioners and journalists will be an advantage
• To put the communication strategy into practice.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Good writer, excellent content creator for internal newsletters and e-mail communications.
• Excellent presentation skills.
Skills critical to the role:
• Analytical thinker who can recognize trends and opportunities.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of various internal & external Communication channels.
• Experience in developing and executing communication strategies and briefing materials.
• Experience in managing digital/social media channels
• High level of self-motivation
• Attention to details
• Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong editorial skills and copy writing
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject
Closing Date: 04 September, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.