Internal Auditor II at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be assigned duties in the Audit Department of the WAEC International Office, Lagos and will be required to assist in:
· Evaluating Internal Control and make recommendation on how to improve
· Evaluating the reliability, sufficiency and validity of accounting and relevant data (information)
· Objectively assessing IT/Business Process, Identify shortfall and gaps
· Ensuring compliance with Policies, Procedures, relevant Laws and Statutes
· Assuring safeguards of assets
· Preparing timely periodic reports for management consideration
· Evaluating whether risks relating to strategic objectives are identified and managed appropriately
· Any other duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in Accounting or any other relevant discipline.
· Be an associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or ACA.
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th June. 2022