Internal Auditor at Ghana Docklabour Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ghana Docklabour Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable institution operating within the marine sector is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position of Internal Auditor.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Shall be the Head of the Internal Audit Department and supervise all Audit staff;
• Shall be responsible for the Accounting and Internal Control Systems;
• Ensure compliance with all financial control mechanism in the company;
• See to the examination of all financial and operational transactions;
• Ensure full compliance with and review of all financial regulations and laws;
• Shall be responsible for the conduct of special investigations into all suspected fraud and related situations that might require such investigation;
• Examine financial operations and make recommendations to block any revenue leakages/losses;
• Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified membership of a professional accounting body; such as ACCA, ICA or CIMA is a requirement;
• Certification and membership of Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA) will be an added advantage;
• A BSc degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics and Actuarial Science.
• A minimum of five (5) years in Audit/Finance, with at least three (3) years in a similar position;
• Demonstrable experience in Internal Audit and investigation;
• Expertise in the usage of Audit tools/ techniques and Sage Evolution Solution Software
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task, leadership and organisational skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Cutting-edge report writing and presentation skills.
• Work experience in a unionised environment would be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send their applications clearly marked with the position with the following relevant supporting documents; Covering Letter, most recent CV and three referees with their contact information to:
Closing Date: 09 September, 2022