Internal Auditor at Ernimich Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ernimich Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• To provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate all department documents for accuracy and compliance with government regulations
• Oversee the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations for the company.
• Add value and improve the organization’s operations: Responsible for evaluating and improving the effectiveness of business processes; execute company activities, advice management and the Board of Directors regarding how to better execute responsibilities
• Work to prevent fraud and maintain accuracy for co – workers, investors, creditors and regulators
• Evaluate adequacy of process design and effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
• Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
• Ensured continuous alignment of current year audit plan with risks identified and weaknesses identified in internal controls.
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability in all areas of the company
• Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
• Audit all forms of Expenses made by the company and ensure compliance.
• Audit all items Purchased in line with company policy and strategy.
• Effectively audit day to day transactions made into QuickBooks.
• Provide an annual Audit of all departments and suggest ways to improve systems.
• Audit daily operations and suggesting ways of improving same.
• Examine validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and advise on any deviations
• Perform internal audits of financial and departmental operations, developing risk assessments and conducting process walkthroughs for compliance with documented processes
• Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
• Follow up on accounts receivable from our customers
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
Key Relationships Internal
1. Ernimich Staff
• Strong communication skills to work with Accountants and other coworkers
• Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
• Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
• Good critical-thinking skills to gather all of the available data and make informed decisions
• Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
• Masters in Finance and a chartered accountant (ACCA, ICA CIMA etc).
• Four years of work experience in a similar position
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022