Internal Auditor at Atebubu College of Education
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Atebubu College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region announces that the following positions in the College:
Internal Auditor, are vacant, and therefore invites suitably qualified applicants for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• The Internal Auditor shall provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and
improve the College’s operations.
• He/She will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and
improve risk management, control, and governance processes. Other duties include:
• determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College;
• evaluate the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals;
• monitoring compliance with established policies, plan and procedures;
• appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities;
• assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses;
• ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making;
• drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other
inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary;
• carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimising weaknesses.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject area and a professional qualification/membership
• Must be a member of a recognised accountancy professional association as well as a member of the Institute of Internal
• He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar
institution/organisation for at least four (4) years.
Location: Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under listed to their application letters.
• Eight (8) copies of current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Eight (8) photocopies of all relevant Certificates (the original shall be inspected at the interview).
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees.
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page type-written statement of your hopes and aspirations for the College and how you would help to achieve them.
All applications must reach the following address by EMS at or before 5.00 p. m. on Friday, 14th APRIL 2023.
THE CHAIR OF SEARCH COMMITTEE OF
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL AND
Closing Date: 27 October, 2023
Applicants should note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.