Integration Analyst at Systems for Development (S4D)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Systems for Development (S4D)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To improve the distribution and management of pharmaceutical commodities in the Ghana public health supply chain, it is necessary to implement a Health Information Exchange (HIE) platform that enables the interoperability of all systems within the supply chain management ecosystem. This includes facilitating the exchange of data, standardization of products and site naming, creating product and site registries, and enabling analytical capabilities to assist the Ghana Ministry of Health in commodity planning, management, and decision-making. The goal is to provide the necessary technical support to ensure that all systems in the Ghana public health supply chain ecosystem can communicate with each other, provide end-to-end supply chain visibility, and improve commodity management.
Systems for Development, a US-based leading consultancy firm focused on transforming organizational performance through sustainable information and communication technology, seeks an Integration Analyst on the Ghana public health supply chain HIE project.
The role of the Integration Analyst is crucial in the implementation of the Ghana public health supply chain HIE platform. The analyst will ensure that different systems can communicate and exchange data smoothly. The responsibilities include designing integration protocols, data mapping and transformation, interface design, testing, and validation. The analyst will work collaboratively with the team to develop HIE registries, define functional and technical specifications, evaluate integration options, design integration standards, deploy integration solutions, and document overall integration architecture and design decisions. The goal is to support the end-to-end flow of data, including connectivity and data formats, for the HIE platform.
Job Title: Integration Analyst
Job Location: Accra
Company Name: Systems for Development (S4D)
To ensure the effective implementation of the HIE platform, the Integration Analyst will perform the following activities:
• Leads integration analysis and registries development, configuration, and implementation.
• Primary owner for the design, build and maintenance of highly complex interfaces and other data integration elements for the MoH health information exchange platform.
• Work with the stakeholders and the HIE Specialist to align on application integration architecture supporting HIE needs.
• Independently resolves highly complex interface errors and data integration issues.
• Functions as a data integration expert on cross-functional projects.
• Advanced understanding of the data flow among applications throughout the HIE architecture.
• Works directly with the HIE implementation team to resolve complex data integration issues.
• Evaluate, deploy, and maintain pre-built APIs from other solutions as well as develop custom APIs.
• Make recommendations on state-of-the-art integration tools and methodologies.
• Be able to troubleshoot and integrate with Database Management Systems.
• Unit testing of the entire HIE as required for deployment of new systems.
• Maintain ongoing assessment, design, development, and implementation of Integration and EDI systems and applications.
• Acts as primary technical and subject matter expert addressing problems of system integration and overall compatibility.
• Provides direct support for all EDI applications and systems including work queue management, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) process monitoring, error analysis, vendor support, and user provisioning.
• Applies high-level, specialized data exchange expertise to improve processes and support strategies as well as assist Interoperability tasks.
• Participate in business requirement gathering sessions; collaborate with the Data Analysts on translating business requirements into technical requirements; participate in technical designs and test planning.
• Investigate and resolve issues with existing integration workflows and develop documentation for current and future integrations, including field mappings, transformation rules, flow diagrams, and training materials.
Qualification Required & Experience
Desired Skills, Qualification Required and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
• Minimum of three (3) or more years’ experience with HIE standards, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and basic knowledge and familiarity with public health systems.
• Possesses skills and knowledge of application integration life cycle components, including event triggers, workflow, data transformation, message routing, message queuing approaches, etc.
• Possesses logical structured thinking abilities and can develop sound business cases to support planning and critical decision-making.
• Proven expert knowledge of integration engine coding and file manipulation as well as considerable knowledge in vendor and data consumer processes.
• Demonstrated proficiency in EDI file structures and processes.
• Advanced presentation and facilitation skills.
• Proven ability in workflow, data analysis, and design techniques, including needs assessment and specification development.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users.
• Ability to drive clarity and informed decision-making in the fact of ambiguous or shifting requirements, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis.
• Proven track record working with various data exchange systems, and the ability to successfully integrate third party systems and applications.
Method of ApplicationTo apply, kindly submit your application to:
[email protected] No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21 January, 2024
Notice: Be available to start work immediately.