IT Infrastructure Architect at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The successful candidate will be analyzing, designing, planning and optimization of cost-effective on-prem and Cloud IT Infrastructure ecosystem. Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective IT Infrastructure architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with both local market and Vodafone Group long term goals, KPIs and strategy.Job Responsibility
- Architecting and designing highly available IT Network and Infrastructure solutions to meet requirements as required by the business.
- Ensure compliance and deliver on journey to achieving full Cloud native solutions environment.
- Support the IT team to review software design to confirm compliance with architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to stakeholders and assist in integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex IT Network issues by providing technical guidance to project and operations team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Ensure continued regular reporting and monitoring of IT Network capacity and planning around mitigation of any capacity issues.
Core competencies Knowledge and Experience
- Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- More than 5 years’ experience in IT Network architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure, IP networks, Security and Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated extensive Design and Architecture experience in large and complex environments covering IP networks, DC and remote offices infrastructure, applications, DBs, storage media, archiving, switching, firewalling, Security devices etc.
- Ability to initiate and run complex projects to completion.
- Ability to manage delivery with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Self-driven innovator and confident within IT Infrastructure principles.
- Professional qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience; TOGAF, OS, Networks, Storage, Databases, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE or JNCIP for example.
Must Have Technical/professional Qualifications
- BSc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Masters in related discipline is a plus
- PRINCE 2 certification
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th October, 2022