Indirect Sales Supervisor at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join as an Indirect Sales Supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
• (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory.
• (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
• Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
• Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
• Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
• Manage and train POAs on activation processes
• Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area
• Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
• Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
• Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
• Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
• Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
• Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
• Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
• Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
• Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
Key KPIs / Success Criteria
• Volume and Value target achievement.
• Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
• Achieving operational benchmark standards.
• Development of personnel
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields.
• A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
• Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Must have execution and reporting skills.
• Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Closing Date: 07 April, 2023