Import and Export Coordinator at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana - Tullow Oil Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking for an Import and Export Coordinator on a permanent basis, based in Accra, Ghana. The successful individual will deliver a reliable and consistent clearing and forwarding service for all imports and exports. You will support operations and maintenance, successfully applying expertise and creativity.
You will be interacting and communicating with GNPC, Tullow and Clearing and Forwarding Agents to ensure effective, efficient, and documented solutions are implemented or adhered to. As such, we are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who has experience of liaising and managing external parties.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies to mitigate associated import and export costs by liaising with Suppliers, Manufacturers, Service Companies, and FPSOs provider regularly to ensure delivery dates of materials and equipment are met without any delays.
- Process statutory exemptions, regulatory permits and licenses, and other government approvals for materials and equipment.
- Work closely with all Customs House Agents and Freight Forwarders to ensure integration of Tullow import and export of materials and equipment are aligned to the Ghana Customs Management System and the ICUMS that can win the confidence of GNPC, Customs and the Government of Ghana.
- Assist Import and Export Team Lead on Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Contracts, to ensure contractual compliance, timely and cost-effective logistics and supply chain solutions.
- Provide logistics contracting strategies, annual budgets, and serve as a trouble-shooter and deal with problems inherent with logistics contracts.
- Evaluate logistics contract documents, to ensure materials and logistics elements within the major contracts are captured appropriately and professionally without any reduction in EHS policies & guidelines, TGL Code of conduct and TGL Shipping instruction standards.
- Ensure that all logistics activities are performed, and infrastructure maintained to meet the highest Environmental Health and Safety standards, with special demonstrated leadership on EHS Regulatory Compliance, and Audits.
- Previous oilfield expediting/logistics experience.
- Extensive background in clearing & forwarding of Oilfield or other heavy equipment in and out of Ghana.
- Complete understanding of significant legal and commercial issues within supply chain.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with diverse business drivers and variables.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven capabilities to perform as a team player.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, CIPS, CILT or related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain, and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022