Human Resources Officer at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Sunyani
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
The Human resources officer will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers. He/ She will handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. He /She will plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
The specific responsibilities and tasks will be the following:
· Implement HR systems and initiatives.
· Implement policies and procedures.
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, and managing the hiring process.
· Administer payroll and maintaining employee records.
· Assist in performance management processes.
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
· Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
· Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents.
· Higher National Diploma (HND) in Human Resources
· Three years of experience in the field
· Preferably females
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong work ethics.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Public speaking and presentation.
· Morale boosting.
The company offers:
Working tools: mobile phone, laptop
Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
Accommodations are in charge of the selected applicant
Preferences for local people (Berekum, Sunyani)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 1st Oct. 2021