Human Resources Manager at Barry Callebaut Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Barry Callebaut Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Human Resources Manager plays a vital role in supporting the business in all people-related processes and activities, ensuring the correct application of legislation. The incumbent works closely together with the business leaders and/or line managers to achieve shared organizational objectives, in particular designing and implementing HR processes that support strategic business goals. This role is based in Kumasi and reports to the Country Human Resource Manager.Key Responsibilities
- Work with the Country Human Resources Manager to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the business and encourage employees to work more effectively and efficiently, making sure they have a great experience in any key moment;
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate to support on strategic business priorities within your function;
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Building capability and facilitating teams interventions;
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required;
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Facilitate succession planning / career discussion / people forums;
- Monitor employee progress and stay up to date with company climate and culture, ensuring they stay positive and productive supporting organizational changes & transformation;
- Supervise with facilitating newcomers joining formalities. Ensure teams are properly staffed, in respect with FTE targets;
- Represent the organization in its interactions with external parties in order to protect the interests and reputation of the organization;
- Ensuring and monitoring all the time management processes (absenteeism, presence of employees),
- Managing the incidences and disciplinary measures, and sending a copy to the Payroll Manager;
- Coordinate and validate the monthly dashboards (absenteeism, monitoring of personnel files, disciplinary sanctions, days of leave taken / remaining, turnover, monitoring of teams _ snack / transport ….);
- Supervise & Ensure good relations with social organizations: staff mutuals, occupational medicine, workers’ pensions; Being accountable for overall data accuracy;
- Monitor the number of temporary staff, ensure compliance with legislation by third party service companies;
- Ensure compliance with the recruitment procedure, integration and evaluation of temporary staff, ensuring compensation equity within teams;
- Participate in the Food Quality / Safety system by strictly respecting the established GMP and hygiene rules;
- Develop all social dashboards to monitor staff activity: absenteeism, compensation, leave, accidents at work
- Supervise Administrative management of staff (employment contracts, SuccessFactors, discipline, travel, absences, annual staff leave, transfers, etc.), Monitoring the attendance dashboard, Organizing staff absences and departures;
- Conducts monthly visits to the field and shop floor and carry out any mission entrusted by his hierarchy.
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Economics, Business Administration or similar with 5+ years of relevant working experience in an HR environment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite, Experience with SAP (SuccessFactors); French would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage complexity, ensure accountability, drive engagement and optimize work process, with integrity and good work ethics.
- Strategic planner, facilitating policy development and implementation and ensuring creative use of time and budget.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with good communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Passionate about people development
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, prioritize workload and results oriented.
- Analytical, good negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th October, 2023