Human Resource Manager at Zormelo & Associates
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Responsible for initiating polices for developing human resources strategies for the company to fit the core business objectives in the areas of training / development and performance management. Shall also develop an administrative support policy to ensure efficient performance of the functions of the other departments.
– To administer recruitment and performance management systems.
– Managing and implementing career development plan for all staff.
– Carrying out training assessment and co-coordinating training program.
– Designing best practice compensation polices and advise on health and safety matters.
– Ensure/coordinate performance appraisal systems on a bi-yearly basis.
– Formulate and implement Human Resources Policy & procedures manual for the attention and information of all employees.
– Plan and ensure the smooth and regular provision of services such as transport, office supplies and storage, internal communication and other services for the smooth operation of the other departments.
– Liaise and control relationship of the company with external contractors.
– Any other duty assigned.
• Degree from a recognised university and professional qualification in HR from a recognised institution including CIPD, CIHRMP or similar, etc
• At least five years experience two of which should be managing/supervising a team in a financial sector, preferably insurance
• Planning & Organising
• Stakeholder management
• Problem solving/decision making
• Emotional Intelligence
• Working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 Act 651
• Working knowledge in HR policy formulation and review
• Working knowledge of developing and implementation of performance management, training & development and reward management.
• Knowledge in learning and development strategies
• Understanding of Administrative procedures and processes
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Sept. 2021