Human Resource Manager at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ho
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable four star hotel located in the Volta regional capital, Ho is inviting applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated professionals to fill the following managerial positions: Human Resource Manager
• Manage the recent and on-boarding passes including reviewing job descriptions
• Manage the day-to-day coordination and implementation of company policies, especially its staff performance/ productivity issues.
• HR Manager must anticipate how many people the organisation requires, and when. He/She must use the screening process to ensure all staff members can perform at a level that meets guests expectations and should be able to manage an effective and efficient staff-customer relations.
• Develop and implement an affective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate and improve staff productivity
• Manage a training plan, ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and conduct new high orientation programme.
• Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programmes and materials
• Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinate disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
• Assist with and ensure that all procedures concerning promotion, demotion, transfer and staff resignation take place within the Company policy and within legal boundaries
• Develop and maintain confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important database.
• Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspect of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required.
• Handle all employee grievances.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a good first degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised university. A Master’s Degree and or being a member of a professional body are added advantages
• Minimum of Five (5) years work experience
• Should have a skill set of being firm and fair, be patient, diplomatic and have exceptional interpersonal skills
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in a hospitality industry will be an added advantage
Location: Ho, Volta Region
Method of ApplicationQualified applicants should email and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the names addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 18 March, 2022