HRBP Commercial at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Provide professional HR guidance and to be the primary point of HR contact for CBU & EBU functions. To develop & take ownership of Employee Engagement initiatives at team and functional levels, partnering upper-level leadership team members in the development of organisational effectiveness and capability to meet business plans.
- Member of CBU & EBU Functions’ leadership team. Provides professional guidance to upper level leadership team member & acts as single point of contact for all HR related issues.
- Responsible for building influential and mutually respectful relationships within functional leadership team. Works with leadership team to develop business co-ownership of Employee Engagement Plans.
- Optimise and continually develop relationships with CoE’s in order to provide pro-active HR support to the business. Work closely with representatives of CoE to develop their understanding of functional activity and issues, ensuring output meets operational needs and timescales. Interfaces with HR Centres of Expertise (CoE) on specific issues that require specialist input.
- Develop and implement annual Employee Engagement plans for the CBU & EBU function that reflect the delivery of the Vodafone People Strategy.
- Drive the implementation of the Annual People calendar and partner with different Centres of Expertise to ensure initiatives and operational projects are delivered as per the plan.
- Drive the implementation of the People strategy and Group HR initiatives in functional areas.
- Detailed knowledge of function, able to coordinate HR specialist input from a large number of sources into a large scale business operation.
- Strong Commercial Acumen – be able to discuss the impact of business decisions on people as well as detailed understanding of functional area.
- Ability to coach and develop at an upper level leadership team level and facilitate upper level team development.
- Manager of self. Exchange ideas and information effectively, to explain ideas and concepts in a concise and logical way
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR, Labour /Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
- Significant HR experience (6-8 years) in upper-level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have experience in 2-3 other Blue-Chip organizations.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence and ability to enjoy fast paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong Organisational & Analytical Skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Leading Organisation Culture and Change
Insights-based business partnering
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022