HR Superintendent – Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, HRIS & HR Compliance at Kinross Gold Corporation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kinross Gold Corporation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum. Processing involves crushing, ball mill grinding, leaching, and CIL.
To manage the delivery of tactical and operational HR services, policies, and programmes under the general direction of the Human Resources Manager, as it relates to: Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Information Systems & Workforce Analytics and HR Compliance.
- Analyses current sourcing and selection methods, programmes, and tools and executes the overall local sourcing and selection strategy.
- Partners with the HR Manager and operational management to define short term and long term skill requirements of the organization.
- Establishes key metrics for recruitment effectiveness and reports on these metrics.
- Responsible for the execution of the annual compensation process for the local employees, including STI and LTI.
- Reviews, maintains and supports the local salary and compensation structure in alignment with the global, regional and local strategy and supporting employment for the life-of-mine period.
- Responsible for leading the review and update of the process of job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications to support salary adjustments and promotions.
- Ensures that employee data is updated in JDE, payroll, and other HRIS systems are in line with global Kinross guidelines and standards.
- Ensures the implementation of the HRIS strategy locally. Support HR corporate and regional projects related to HRIS as required.
- Supports the development of the HR function to its next level of maturity with a particular focus on HR Compliance related matters.
- Ensures the integrity of the HR function at all times and delivers a wide-range of HR related investigations including:
- Compliance with all HR related policies, procedures and processes;
- Data collection and data review / forensic analysis;
- Interviews of complainants, witnesses, victims and all other relevant subjects;
- Communicating investigation findings to disciplinary groups at various levels in the Group (presentations etc.);
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or related field
- Internationally recognised HR professional qualification (IHRMP, CIPD, SHRM, SPHR or HRMP)
- Minimum of 8 years’ combined work experience in generalist HR, and specific mining (on-site)/operations experience, of which 3 years should be in a Supervisory capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR compliance
- A good working knowledge and experience across related areas of the HR discipline (e.g. workforce planning, talent acquisition, total rewards, HRIS, change management, HR compliance etc.)
- Experience in the design, implementation and administration of compensation structures
- Experience with HRIS systems (HR data analytics, HR admin, performance and compensation softwares)
- Must understand the levers that drive business success
- Working experience in culturally sensitive environments.
- Good Interpersonal & self-management capability to build relationships; collaborate with relevant stakeholders and support structures.
- Must be customer focused, understand client needs and develop people initiatives to add value to the business.
- Personal attributes: honesty, empathy, perseverance, transparency, diligence combined with an inquisitive mind
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Oct. 2021