HR Service Center Data Management Representative at Newmont Mining Corporation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Newmont Mining Corporation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.
Our Akyem and Ahafo mines have made significant sustainable community development investments in our host communities. These include establishing Development Funds at our Akyem and Ahafo operational areas with each mine contributing US$1 per ounce of gold sold and 1% of net pre-tax annual profit into its community development fund.
The only gold company listed in the S&P 500 index, Newmont in 2007 became the first gold company selected to be part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Newmont’s industry leading performance is reflected through our Africa operations’ high standards in environmental management, health and safety for our workforce and creating value and opportunity for our employees, host communities and Newmont’s shareholders.
About This Role:
- To inform Human Resource/payroll data by confirming data integrity, testing of system changes, system upgrades and other technical projects as assigned to guarantee correct data within the company. This role will manage data of over 5000 third party workers including those to be hired for ongoing project.
In This Role You Will:
Third Party Worker Data Management
- Complete all approved third-party worker onboarding tickets within a specified SLA
- Monitor and complete third-party updates such as manager, department and location changes
- Compile list of third-party workers to be terminated through a mass program every month
- Prepare variety of reports for team leaders and managers on third party workers
- Perform special projects as directed by manager.
Support Absence/Timesheet Management
- Ensure data integrity of employee absences (sick, annual, bereavement, paternity, maternity leaves etc.) prior to payroll.
- Provide employee absence report as needed.
- Support entry of timesheet data for payroll processing.
- Ensure resolution as quickly as possible, particularly in the instance of lost wages.
- Participate in the successful functional implementation of, and updates to, a variety of HR technologies including but not limited to SAP systems.
- Recommend and evaluate improvements to company processes.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of system enabled processes.
- Highlight/Identify gaps in existing functionality and solve complex problems in HR Business applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of software applications, HR issues and processes so that information is efficiently and easily gathered with a high degree of accuracy with emphasis on continuous improvement.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ working experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (Systems Applications and Products, Success Factors, Kronos).
- Experience in business or operations process, analysis, design and business case development.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)/Employee Central or other HR ERP experience
- HR Data Management Experience
- Advance analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advance communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Advance computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Visio.
- Identify and understand business needs.
Attention to detail.
- Position is located at Accra.
- Position may require travel as and when required.
Our business success comes from the accomplishments and well-being of our employees and contractors. Our goal is to build a workplace culture that fosters leaders and allows every person to thrive, contribute, and grow. We are committed to selecting and developing our employees, and to establishing a work environment where everyone can take an active part in reaching our strategic goals while feeling a sense of pride in working at Newmont.
Newmont seeks to recruit, hire, place and promote qualified applicants, meaning applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the position, without regard to personal characteristics such as gender, race, nationality, ethnic, social and indigenous origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As part of our diversity efforts. females are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the Company. In addition, Newmont does not ask potential job candidates to provide sensitive personal data without first submitting a job application through our secure, online portal, and only as requested for legitimate business purposes. If you are asked to provide money or sensitive personal data through any other means, do not respond and please report this immediately to [email protected].
Newmont strongly encourages all applicants to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as the vaccine is available to you as Newmont considers vaccination to be a vital tool in the fight against the pandemic. Proof of vaccination is required for entry to certain Newmont locations and for business travel, unless an exemption is required by law. Newmont may update its vaccination policies/requirements at any time in its sole discretion.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th May. 2022