HR Coordinator at Kempinski Hotels
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Human Resources CoordinatorThis position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.Key Responsibilities:Application Handling:
- Employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Every applicant receives a personalized response to their application.
- Applicant correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner and interviews are set up on behalf of management.
- CVs are distributed to Heads of Department and followed-up on.
- Every applicant receives a final response to their employment request.
Kempinski recruitment web-site:
- All vacancies are posted.
- The hotel page of the recruitment web-site is up-to-date and well maintained.
- All new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- New joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training department.
- Every employee has a complete employee file.
- Employee and payroll data is maintained in systems.
- Vacation and sick leave are tracked.
- TTTTs are tracked.
- Employees anniversaries are tracked and anniversary gifts and cards are personally handed over by the Head or Department, Hotel and/or General Manager.
- The employee communication boards are up-to-date and attractive.
- The employee locker rooms and cafeteria are looked after.
- Employees are welcomed to the Human Resources office in a warm and friendly manner.
- Every leaver receives an exit interview.
- Every leaver respecting a notice period receives an employment certificate on their last working day.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Relevant university degree – preferably in HRM
- HR professional certification is an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience as an HR professional
- Working experience in (Luxury) hospitality industry is a plus
- Local language: Proficiency in the local language spoken by the majority of staff and management is a must.
- English: Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- Other languages would be a plus.
- Good working Knowledge/experience in Human Resource Information System – from setup/implementation stage (Must have)
Functional Competencies: (All Must Have)
- HR professional with a proven ability to successfully manage efficient and compliant HR operations including HR administration & payroll, and where applicable, staff facilities (such as accommodation)
- Ability to implement robust processes for recruiting, identifying and developing talent, managing performance, and delivering an engaging employee experience
- Understanding of local labour and immigration law and local policies, regulations, and market practices
- Computer literacy (Excel/Power Point/Word), including experience with HR information systems
Personal Competencies: (All Must Have)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Effective communication and listening as well as counselling skills
- Ability to engage, influence, and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Role model for integrity ensuring fair and transparent processes at all times and inspiring trust.
- Where there is a multicultural team: working effectively in a diverse cultural environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and diplomacy
- Problem-solving and analytical decision making ability and results focused.
- Passion for hotel operations and identification with the brand’s core values as a luxury services provider.
- Excellent writing skills – good command over the English Language (spoken and written)
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Pleasant, approachable and people oriented.
- Creative, versatile, able to think out of the box, self-starter
- Engaging, people oriented, great interpersonal skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023