HR & Administrative Officer at Absa Bank
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Absa Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To deliver operational and administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Customer Service – 50%
· Authorize and process all request from project staff in the area of Sales support, recruitment
and selection, training within the required authorities and standards as agreed with line
· Respond to routine correspondence from internal / external customers relating to an area of
project management support and HR.
· Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a
courteous, professional manner
· Maintain recruitment database and correspond with potential applicants; including feedback
letters within timelines
· Deal with and respond to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of Project
Administrative and HR services
· Assisting with Induction of new employees -undertake on-boarding/day 1 HR induction for new
employees; ensuring new joiners receive appropriate new joiner documentation, opening of bank
Administrative Support – 45%
- Responsible for overall administration of the Absa Young Africa works office – preparing administrative reports including minute taking, issuing of letters; manage meeting room, confirmation, exit responses,
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Will undertake appropriate distributing and storage of project correspondence, documentation for recruitment processes
- Maintain up to date records of files and filing systems including updating physical/electronic registers and filing. Ensure to do logging, filing and tracking of all requests, and selection processes
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like conferences, meetings, and celebrations
- Ensure prompt updating of relevant administration and HR Information systems, and control of information
- Coordinate and liaise with Head of SME – assist with meeting planning, communications, and minute taking
- Responsible for coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports whiles ensuring that project staff are kept up to date on news and information.
- Draft routine correspondence and access cards related to office facilities
- Overseeing the general workers responsibilities and ensure that the project office is kept clean at all times and ensure office orderliness and professional appearance
- Other additional administration, finance and communications tasks, as requested
team Management – 5%
- In some cases responsible for up to one member of staff
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023