HR/Administrative Assistant at Creative Associates International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Creative Associates International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, DC, the firm has a field presence in 30 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
OTI’s Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) program is able to provide support to local counterparts across specific West African coastal states to withstand the increasing pressures of VEOs by addressing instability factors including: localized conflict, ethno-religious marginalization, lack of understanding of the VEO threat, local grievances against governance structures, and weak social cohesion. LRI complements the broader USAID presence in the region by providing short-term, targeted programming that reduces windows for VEO expansion and helps national governments and local communities build prevention capacity.
The HR/Administration Assistant will perform a broad range of clerical, secretarial and reception duties. S/he will provide timely staff services and efficient office operations in the areas of communication, mailing, inventory management, supplies and equipment maintenance and more.
REPORTING & SUPERVISION
This position reports to the Snr. HR & Administration Manager.
- Assist Snr. HR & Admin Manager in managing the Human Resources functions, including but not limited to, day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office, jobs announcements, recruitment, recording staff leaves, ensuring that staff files are organized and completed.
- Assist in office management duties, ensuring that program facilities are in proper working order, office supplies are stocked, and coordinating office repairs when needed.
- Maintain a functional and efficient system for assigning of drivers, scheduling trips and maintaining vehicles.
- Develop and maintain records of staff daily whereabouts, as well as vendors and contact information for external parties.
- Supports the Snr. HR & Admin Manager and Procurement team in the procurement process, ensuring all Creative and USAID guidelines are strictly followed with appropriate documentation.
- Update, manage and track the list of inventory and ensure that all physical items are properly labeled and accounted for.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and hotel reservations for visitors/STTAs travelling to the field.
- Other tasks of operations, HR and administrative nature, as maybe assigned by supervisor.
- Update database to track key information.
- Handles all email, mail and phone general inquiries and requests for information and materials.
- Assists with ordering supplies and copy room inventory, as needed.
- Assists with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering books and materials as needed.
- Assist staff with mailing projects and provide support assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Minimum of 2 years of general work experience with at least 1 year HR/Admin or Operations experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent Spoken and Written English highly desired
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse clientele and staff.
- Courteous and professional demeanor with front office experience.
- Experience in organizing and filing information.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a busy environment.
- Must have existing work authorization for Ghana.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th August, 2023