Housing Clerk at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as per the details below:
JOB POSTING: HOUSING CLERK
DEPARTMENT : HUMAN RESOURCES
STRATUM OF ROLE : I L
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : PERMANENT
CLOSING DATE : 7TH AUGUST 2023
• To provide administrative and field support services to the Housing Officer necessary for effective management and administration of the Housing Estates, the 80-Man Camp, the 15-man Camp and the Guest Houses.
• Maintain up-to-date records and database of company housing units
• Enforce the housing occupancy rules and regulations
• Accountable for the upkeep of the Guest Houses.
• Co-ordinating and monitoring the maintenance status of housing units
• Effectively interface and coordinate the Fifteen-Man Camp, 80-Man Camp, and the lodge to get concerns resolved faster and timeously
• Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
• Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
• Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
• Ensure compliance with Safety KPIs including, reporting all incidents and acting on all corrective actions assigned for timely completion.
• Investigate environmental incidents in assigned work areas.
• Attend all scheduled and assigned environmental training meetings
Qualification Required & Experience
• A tertiary qualification in the Humanities/Estate Management/Land Economy or a related discipline.
• Not less than 2 years’ experience in a related role
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and to make decisions in a manner consistent with established Company policy
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize work requests and meet deadlines in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Commitment to a culture of continuous improvement
• Strong analytical skills
• Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic
• Ability to integrate well with other teams and get the work done.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills
Method of ApplicationTo submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 07 August, 2023