Hospital Staffs x11 at Reputable Hospital
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Hospital
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A new private hospital located in Kumasi is seeking to recruit the following staff for immediate employment.
1. HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR – BSc (Human resource), good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations, good knowledge in filing. Marketing experience will be a great advantage.
2. MEDICAL OFFICER– A new qualified physician, general practitioner or Specialist OB/GYN – (Full time or Part time)
3. HOSPITAL MATRON – preferably one with considerable experience in nursing administration or management.
4. MIDWIFES– with considerable experience – Diploma or Degree Nurses (with valid pin) – Full time or Part time.
5. GENERAL NURSES (Diploma or degree with a valid pin) – Full time or Part time.
6. MEDICAL OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT with considerable experience. Nursing background would be an advantage.
7. ACCOUNTS OFFICER–A book keeper with considerable experience to manage an accounts office.
8. DRIVERS with licence category C or above (Experience driving an ambulance will be an added advantage) – Minimum of MSLC or SSCE
9. LABORATORY SCIENTISTS OR TECHNOLOGISTS – capable of running a medical laboratory independently.
10. SONOGRAPHER (ultrasound and ECG expert /technician) with considerable experience
11. PHARMACISTS/DISPENSING TECHNICIAN OR AN MCAwith considerable experience in hospital or community Pharmacy.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN KUMASI TO TAKE UP THIS ROLE.