Healthcare Coordinator at Crowdfrica Organisation
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Crowdfrica Organisation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Healthcare Coordinator needed at Crowdfrica
Qualification: Should be a University graduate who is passionate about healthcare, has good communication skills and is computer literate.
Crowdfrica.org is a global nonprofit crowdfunding platform that enables anyone anywhere to donate to directly help people in need of life-changing healthcare in Africa. Through Crowdfrica, individuals and organizations around the world can contribute as low as $5 to fund surgeries and health insurance for people in need. We are connecting people to make universal healthcare and quality education in Africa a reality. Example of what people are doing through crowdfrica.org: Three unique donors from Ghana contributed $650 to help 3-year-old Sarah who had a tumor on the eye to get the surgery she needed. And Bridget from the diaspora used her birthday to raise funds on crowdfrica.org to provide 214 people in a poor village with two years of health insurance each.
NB: You will be replacing our National Service personnel who had to travel and you will be paid the same amount.
Sign up 10-50 Patients a week
– You will be required to be present most times at the major hospitals where we work, for example the Korle-Bu Teaching hospital.
– Educate and raise awareness of Crowdfrica’s presence as a crowdfunding platform for medical treatment and how it works.
– Help identify, verify and sign up more patients in most need.
– Coordinate medical treatment, obtain and prepare patient updates for our donors
– Talk to health workers to find out if they know someone in need of funds for life-saving surgery or other medical treatments , then communicate with and sign up these people for a campaign on the Crowdfrica website.
– Build network of nurses to help find more patients & make them join our Telegram group
– Document your work and processes and help improve them.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022