Health Facility Management Specialist at LifeNet International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: LifeNet International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
LifeNet International seeks to transform Ghanaian health facilities to provide quality, compassionate and sustainable care and save lives.
• The HFM Specialist ensures partner health facilities are being managed in a financially sustainable manner following best practice business principles.
• Carry out training and Mentoring for management staff in LifeNet partner health facilities.
• Provide advice and assist in regular adaptation of curriculum to the local context.
• Act as a consultant or coach for the managers of health facilities. Analyze financial data, stock out data, and give partners advice as needed.
• Ensure that partner facility staff understand and correctly complete all requite financial and pharmaceutical performance data.
• Monitor and assess health facility performance against agreed standards.
• Support the development of fund-raising proposals and periodic donor reports.
• Support partner facilities on timely preparation and submission of monthly reports.
• Collect financial data on site during each partner visit and enter the data using our electronic data collection platform and ensure the quality of the data being collected.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Experience
• Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years related business or management experience preferably including managing a health facility.
• Working knowledge of financial and management principles.
• Strong knowledge in computer use (Microsoft Office)
• Working knowledge of Organizational development, Project design and Project Management
• Working in the roles of trainer and mentor, he/she has to be confident, knowledgeable and also teachable with a desire to improve.
• This job requires a driven personality, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Personal commitment to the Christian mission of LifeNet International
Method of ApplicationQualified and interested candidates please send CV and motivation letter to:
[email protected] (in small letters) by 15th January. The anticipated start is February 2024.
Closing Date: 15 January, 2024