Head, RF Planning and Optimization at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The successful candidate for this role will join our Network Planning Team as Head, RF Planning and Optimization in the Network Department. (S)He will manage and provide effective leadership to the Radio Planning and Optimization team to plan, design and manage the capacity of the radio networks while ensuring network deployments are in line with coverage, capacity, and quality demands. The successful candidate will also optimize the radio network to ensure that network quality and customer experience targets are achieved.
- Adapt network coverage and capacity guidelines to the business operation;
- Ensure high-level business strategies and tactical plans are translated into appropriate radio plans and designs and delivered within agreed timelines;
- Take ownership of radio network utilization and ensure the network is used effectively and efficiently;
- Responsible for the compilation of radio network nominal plan with inputs from relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient management of the radio network planning OPEX and CAPEX budget through effective planning, design, and deployment to achieve business KPIs (EBITDA, revenue, etc.);
- Ensure the radio network is well optimized as per the required Service Levels with the managed service provider;
- Ensure all radio KPIs meet agreed on thresholds with tracking process for worst cells ensuring effective and timely resolution of cases;
- Coordinate the benchmark and cluster optimization activities to provide insights into business decision-making;
- Seek out new technologies and undertake optimization trials for new features, align features and parameters to best practice deployments;
- Ensure the optimization and resolution of customer complaints and within agreed timelines.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field but with emphasis on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering Technology or related fields;
- Project management certification will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of eight (8) years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Highly proficient with cellular network design & operational telecoms principles, cellular wireless technologies, radio access network design theory for 2G/3G/4G technologies and an introduction to 5G technologies;
- Experience in managing vendors, analyzing contracts, business proposals and RFQs;
- Good knowledge of project/program management.
- Able to translate high-level business strategies and tactical plans into technically achievable goals and projects.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Nov. 2021