Head, Management and Information System at Zormelo & Associates
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Develop and maintain broad knowledge of the company’s’ business and technology requirements and needs.
• Maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
• Implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
• Implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
• Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Plan and manage software and hardware installations.
• Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
• Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
• Provide customer support for OS issues, network problems and software installations.
• Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
• Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
• Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
• Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
• Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
• Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
• A degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution. A project management qualification will be an advantage.
• MBA in Information Technology will be an advantage
• At least five (5) years experience in IT with at least three (3) years in MIS leading others.
• Good knowledge and understanding of MIS functions.
• Demonstrate experience of successfully organising a functional team
• Experience of successfully maintaining, monitoring, analysing and reporting on a range of MIS data and KPIs.
• Experience of managing and working collaboratively with others to identify priorities and ensure deadlines are met within a pressurized environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of operating softwares.
• Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software.Focused on best practices and models that are used in the insurance industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees.
• Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the role.
• Knowledge of IT security and current developments
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Sept. 2021