Head of HR Ghana at Unilever
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The role has the following main accountabilities:
- Develops & utilizes strong business understanding to create new insight to influence business unit decisions.
- Contributes to the development of the HR strategy and translates business goals into operating plans.
- Delivers short-to-medium term talent plans which prioritizes identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage.
- Leads and influences organizational change across a business unit through designing, developing and leading implementation of short-medium term HR solutions.
- Collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement Org Design plans.
- Designs jobs and organisation structures to deliver objectives in the short and long term, ensuring structural change increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Works with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities, and experiences to fulfil business needs.
- Creates a positive Employee Relations climate in the organisation to drive employee motivation and performance
- Builds a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies, and delivery
- Manages complex service delivery issues in conjunction with service delivery leaders.
- Takes financial and budgetary responsibility for HR
- Provides strong HR leadership in the building of a first-class HR team fit for the future.
- Works closely and effectively with cross-border HRBPs and Directors, Employee Experience and Expertise teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Interacts within and outside the business to ensure cross Unilever alignment of all HR activity
- Controlled cost managed to achieve savings in people costs through resource optimization and productivity improvements; driving alignment with the organizational requirements to ensure right people, right skills and fully delivering responsibilities.
- University Graduate
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Ideally a successful track record of working in Markets & Global roles
- Experience in embedding significant organization change
- Must be a member of a relevant HR Professional Body
- Ghana Leadership Team
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Local legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to market)
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer & Customer Focus
- Bias for action
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Building Talent & Teams
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023