Head, General Services at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The job holder will provide leadership and operational support for the efficient and effective management and implementation of a strategic human capital plan to support the achievement of the objectives of the organisation.
• Directs and oversees administrative support services staff. i.e., General Administration, Estates, Transport, Records, procurement etc
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
• Oversee the formulation and implementation of administrative policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Ensure the monitoring and evaluation of policies, programmes and activities pertaining to procurement, estates. Transport, records, management of information systems, security and secretarial services
• collaborate with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organisation.
• Draft and distributes data, statistical reports, analyses, and exhibits to company stakeholders and when required, to regulatory and government agencies.
• Develop and oversee general office standard operating procedures.
• Lead, oversee and direct all administrative staff across the organisation to streamline management systems, harmonize operations and ensure improvement in business efficiency
• Maintain the organisations administrative policies and procedures manual.
• Plan, coordinate and organize corporate events on behalf of the organisation
• Maintain an effective client service area
• Ensure the organisation’s compliance with applicable health, building, zoning, and safety licensing and certification requirements.
• Serves as a member of the organisations key administrative decision-making and planning body.
• collaborates with other management staff to draft and implement an annual administrative budget.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Develop and maintain a holistic and effective travel desk policy to ensure all corporate travels are harmonized and coordinated effectively.
• Provide supervision, leadership, motivation and direction to Team Members operating under the Administration Division.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Thorough understanding of, or ability to quickly learn the use of modern office equipment, recordkeeping systems, management information systems, and related protocols used in the organisation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
• Negotiating, lobbying and conflict management skills
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ten (10) years of experience in administration including five (5) years in a supervisory capacity, required.
• A minimum Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Head, General Service” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted