Head, Financial Accounting at Reputable Non-banking Financial Institution
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Non-banking Financial Institution
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable non-bank financial institution is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Head, Financial Accounting
GRADE: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Finance
• Responsible for Head office payroll and the relevant statutory deductions
• Prepares payroll summaries and post monthly journals into the Sun system.
• Update monthly staff loans and other salary related schedules and agree same to the general ledger
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements for assigned banks
• Prepare accounts and update ledgers for Staff Common Fund
• Prepare liquidity report for supervisor’s review
• Produce a schedule of sundry creditors, accruals and sundry debtors and agree same to the General Ledger.
• Assist in the management of the company’s investment portfolio and investment income
• Assist in the checking of prepared payment vouchers
• Assist in the preparation of final account
• Assist in the preparation of annual budget
• Assist in the Internal and External Audit of the finance department
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly SDR to NIC
• Assist in the handling of GOGIP financials
• Review monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements for assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Chartered Accountant
• Relevant University degree plus a minimum of six (6) years work experience including two years in a managerial position or
• Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the insurance industry.
Key Managerial Competencies:
• Good leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good innovation and problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Ability to research, analyse and write good report on investment market
• Excellent computer skills and use of appropriate accounting and investment software.
Method of ApplicationInterested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 06 September, 2022