Head for Data Network at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Head for Data Network in the Network Department.
• (S)He will report to the Planning Director and will oversee Data Network capacity planning, dimension, and optimization. (S)he will also engineer enterprise solution and ensure redundant and resilient data network.
Data Network optimization
• To take ownership and to monitor Key Performance Indicators related to core network.
• To ensure efficient usage of the Data Network and interfaces.
Data Network planning
• To maintain and supervise the implementation of a 5year Data Network [Packet switch, MPBN, EDGE routers, Caching services, IPLC etc. expansion plan in line with an approved network strategy and within performance targets.
• Capacity Planning and dimension for all Data Network nodes [Packet switch, MPBN, EDGE routers, switches, Caching services, IPLC etc. in line with agreed capacity management guidelines.
• Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practices and future strategy.
• Ensure network resilience for all Data Network Nodes [Packet switch, MPBN, EDGE routers, switches, Caching services, IPLC etc. in line with agreed Network Availability KPIs.
• Enterprise Solution Architect
• Provide technical centre of excellence for core and IP transport related issues.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Network Utilization
• Data Network KPIs
• Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Delivery Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
• Delivery of the AirtelTigo Ghana MPBN backbone network and related IP access network
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics &Telecommunication.
• 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Able to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Experience with Agile delivery methodology.
• Ability to communicate technical detail to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage and set expectations in terms of project implementations, timelines, budgets and resources.
• Ability to work effectively with project teams, customers, and executive management Strong customer focus.
• Competency in defining and introducing new, professionally managed network services.
• Achievement Orientation & Drive.
• Continuous Learning.
• Critical Thinking & Problem-solving.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 10 February, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity,
Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.