Head, Customer Solution Service at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Head for Customer Solution Service in the IT Department.
• (S)He will report to the Chief Information Officer and will be responsible for directing and managing all activities relating to the delivery of effective IT solution services to business.
• The Head, Customer Solutions Service will also be responsible for translating the requirements into the architecture for the required solution and describing it through the set of design artifacts. Those artifacts will then be used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution.
• The Head of CSS will be required to deliver End-to-End Solutions for all Business Units (mobile, financial, corporate and home) requirements. Will work closely with Marketing (Consumer), Sales (Go to Market), Customer Operation, Account Management and Finance in identifying opportunities, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget.
• The Head of CSS will be responsible for developing the systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software, and interconnection for information systems. The scope includes solution design and implementation of BSS/OSS and Add-On Platforms (CRM, Middleware, Billing, Rating, Charging, Provisioning, etc.).
• The Head, CSS will be responsible for the governance of the SOA architecture (Service Oriented Architecture). Continuously identify areas of improvement in our Solutions Framework and take initiatives to new approaches to optimize our existing processes.
• The Head of CSS will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the multiple projects and needs to show detailed knowledge of the processes involved at each stage of project planning and execution, as well as methods for resolving issues that can occur throughout.
• The Head CSS will be required to deliver End-to-End Solutions for the business. He must work closely with commercials/Finance and Revenue Assurance, and other internal areas, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget and time.
• The Head, CSS will define time, costs and quality constraints and then guide the development team and/or supplier to ensure integrity of the solution within these constraints. The Head, CSS will be accountable for consistency and delivery of the entire solution.
• He/She will primary be responsible for managing all units under the Service delivery team.
• The Head, CSS will be responsible for complying with SOA architecture standards, continuously identifying areas of improvement in our Solutions Framework and taking initiatives to new approaches to optimize our existing processes.
• The Head, CSS will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the multiple solutions and needs to show detailed knowledge of the processes involved at each stage of project planning and execution, as well as methods for resolving issues that can occur throughout.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all development practices are in compliance with AirtelTigo best practices, policies and procedures.
• The Head, CSS will be responsible for preparing appropriate software architecture documentation based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification and ensuring alignment with the regional system architecture.
• Must ensure all solution delivered are properly handed over to IT operations team with proper documentations.
• Be deeply involved in programing of business and commercial applications.
• The head, CSS will be responsible for ensuring the overall integrity of the proposed software architecture.
• The Head, CSS will deeply understand AirtelTigo support processes to ensure the most beneficial solution is implemented in the operations.
• The SA will documents ensure all business request and every solution in addition to the respective codes are well documented for future use.
• Be responsible for coordinating efforts Local Software Architects to maximize benefits and synergies.
• The Head, CSS ensure fact-based compliance of the business requirements, reporting project status, completion and success based on appropriate business KPIs.
• Will documents all business requests and every solution in addition to the respective codes for future use.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with emphasis in Computer Science or related field (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems)
• Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing similar solutions.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience working in the IT industry (Telcos preferably)
• Strong understanding of project management principles
• Project Management
• Experience in Service and Operations Management (Telcos preferably)
• Highly Proficient in application, systems and network monitoring and troubleshooting skills.
• Understanding and implementation of systems, network and operations best practices
• Experience in administering high traffic SQL/MySQL, Oracle based services.
• Strong knowledge and solid experience in BSS/OSS processes and applications (For Telcos preferably)
• Knowledge and experience in internal control processes and policies (COBIT, SOX).
• Technical understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), internet-related applications and technologies (JAVA, Application servers, databases, Operating Systems, networks)
• Must have thorough understanding of business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing, and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
• Strong Knowledge in shell scripting and basic programming
• Proven experience in project management (For Telco’s preferably)
• Good Understanding of SS7 signaling and SIGTRAN will be an advantage.
• Experience in connecting and applying complex technologies to business strategies.
• Ability to understand complex, technical subjects and apply them to business strategies.
• Expert level in APIs and system to system Integrations
• Developed negotiation and communication skills.
• Exceptional service and results orientation
• Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language. Successfully presents technical.
• Ability to achieve results through others.
• Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills.
• Set and manage priorities.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.