Head, Corporate Affairs at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Head, Corporate Affairs is responsible for creating and maintaining the organisation’s image to enhance business performance.
• He / She will lead the team that designs and delivers the organisation’s media strategy, builds and maintains strategic relationships with all stakeholders and identifies opportunities to improve external impact.
• Develop and implement appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image & brand.
• Design programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the organisation to the external publics.
• Manage the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision.
• Manage and coordinate research into stakeholder’s perceptions and image of the organisation, to achieve and maintain a positive reputation for the organisation.
• Prepare, Manage and Monitor the Corporate Affairs & External Relations Department budget.
• Lead the implementation of the organisation’s media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill and positive coverage for the organisation.
• Plan and implement Corporate Social Responsibility that champion and develop the ethical, environmentally friendly, and community-minded side of the organisation. This would involve job creating links between the organisation and the community and raising positive awareness of the organisation’s commitment to sustainable social responsibility.
• Manage the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
• Develop and implement crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain positive reputation.
• Advise senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the organisation.
• Lead, motivate and develop the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives.
• Manage the department’s communication.
• Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in management.
• Manage and implement change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Knowledge of the petroleum sector and the associated laws and regulations
• Experience building relationships with local media, government, and other external bodies
• Ability to translate strategy / complex material into clear communication plans and messaging
• Emergency media response experience and confidence in handling media enquiries in a crisis
• Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
• Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 must have been at a managerial level
• A Master’s Degree in Communications Studies, International Relations, Industrial Relations or related field from a recognized university
• Membership of CIM / IPR Ghana / IPRA/ CIPR-UK/ CIM or relevant professional body
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Head, Corperate Affairs” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted