Head of Carrier & Wholesale Business at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The role holder will be responsible for managing the Roaming, ILD & Messaging portfolio for Vodafone Ghana and all engagements with roaming partners, messaging partners, VCS (Vodafone Carrier Service) VRS (Vodafone Roaming Service, VMH (Vodafone Messaging HUB), local and international carrier and aggregators to drive the commercial performance of the portfolio.
Accountability includes – margin ownership and margin optimization, customer acquisition and onboarding, revenue and traffic growth, product development, service delivery, service assurance, revenue assurance, end customer experience, collection and receivables management.
Messaging, Roaming & ILD Portfolio Management
- End to End Accountability for growth and profitability of messaging, roaming and international long-distance services
- Design and implement strategy to increase roaming footprint.
- Manage and routinely review cost to carry and proactively ensure eradication of negative margins across all product lines.
- Single point of contact for Vodafone Ghana in relation to Vodafone Carrier Services and Vodafone Messaging Hub
- Lead and work with CVM & EVM to ensure revenue optimization and growth of roaming and ILD services
- Lead all commercial discussion and negotiation with aggregators, carriers and B2B in relation to local and international messaging
- Working with RA & Technology to minimise revenue leakages and ensue corrective action at taken as and when due for all roaming, ILD and messaging issues
- Develop segment specific roaming proposition and campaign to drive adoption and grow revenue
- Work with Marketing Communication to develop appropriate marcoms strategy for roaming and ILD
- Regularly review customer journey and enhance operational processes with a view to improving customer experience and satisfaction in relation to roaming and ILD
- Ownership of roaming coverage expansion, working with VRS
- Own the management and execution of all changes on Vodafone network as required by partners and VRS
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with international carriers, local operators, aggregators, SMS hubs and resellers to grow and strengthen our bilateral route connectivity and clientele
- Carry out all necessary studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of international products and services to improve margin
- Leverage on Roaming footprint and International foothold in attracting and growing Mid to High Value Segments
Trade and team information dissemination and Training
- Conduct teams training needs analysis
- Lead content development and delivery of skill enhancement programs to enhance professionalism of the enterprise sales team
- Effective interpretation and cascade of all value propositions and products to the team
Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
- Provide useful and effective insight on competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- Proven leadership experience (10 years) in Telecoms industry preferably from commercial (sales, marketing and or product)
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional team and Senior Stakeholders to drive business results
- Strong Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Knowledge of ICT & telecoms services, applying this expertise in a customer-focused way to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills including presenting & negotiation up to C Level audiences
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team to manage complex and transformational Programmes/Projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and growth mind-set required to succeed in the role
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022