Head, Account and Finance at Firmus Advisory
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Firmus Advisory
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Managing Partner/Partner
Supervises: Account Team
Internal Relations: Colleagues
External Relations: Clients
KEY JOB ROLES
Job Duties and Tasks:
· Ensures that financial accounting principles, practices, process and procedures are followed and timely reporting.
· Accurate record keeping and providing valuable financial information.
· Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements for all clients.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries, and maintains bookkeeping including tracking expenses and revenue, billing and invoicing, etc.
· Assist in providing external auditors with all required accounting information and manage GRA Audit issues.
· Responsible for Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) filings.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
· Capturing data records into Quickbooks accounting software and generating reports
· Ability to prepare end of year financial statements from source documents.
· Ability to prepare budgets and conduct financial analysis.
· Ability to lead team and provide proper supervision.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
· Accomplish result by performing assigned tasks and targets.
· Other duties that may be assigned.
Required Qualification: Bsc. Accounting/ Master’s in Accounting/ ACCA or other equivalent Professional Certification in relevant field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Proven accounting experience
Conversant with the usage of accounting software’s
Accuracy and attentive to details
Aptitude for numbers and well organized
Excellent communication skills
Experience in dealing with GRA Audit Team, is a must