Handyman at SOS Children’s Villages
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SOS Children’s Villages
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Kumasi.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should
• Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Have at least 3 years relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
• Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
• Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
• Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
• Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
• Be physically and mentally fit
• Be patient, honest and very respectful
• Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
• Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
• Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of co-workers
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022