Group Manager, Business Development at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for driving strategy and new business initiatives while building a strong Group brand with high performance in business growth and expansion.
REPORT TO: GROUP COO
KEY RESULTS AREAS
· Strategy & Policy Development
· Business Development Initiatives
· Business Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
· Stakeholder Relations & Management
· Cross-Functional Collaboration
· Information & Reporting
· Team Leadership & Development
Strategy & Policy Development
· Serve as the strategic thought-leader to help develop the strategic direction, drive vision, and execute plans to achieve optimum performance.
· Monitor and offer advisory services for annual planning, corporate objectives and KPIs and tracking progress.
· Set specific and measurable targets (KPIs,) for the Group and all Business teams, and adapt as appropriate
· Direct and approve development and management of value proposition of the Group
· To be in charge of periodic strategy review sessions and provide performance report
· Support the COO to monitor the operational performance of Subsidiaries within the Group to ensure compliance with approved business strategies, policies and procedures.
· Provide input in developing systems to monitor and evaluate strategic business plans of the subsidiary companies to ensure alignment with and achievement of corporate goals.
Budgeting and Financial Management
· Provide strategic inputs in the preparation of the annual operating budget and monitor the operating/financial results against plans and budgets.
Business Development Initiatives
· To support the COO to drive successful business development of new and coordinate relationship management of existing partnerships
· Maintain competitive intelligence and adjust strategy accordingly
· Evaluate and outline competition by assessing market demographics, growth and market potential and by following the latest industry developments
· Work closely with the leadership of each subsidiary to address their business needs as well as create new requirements
· Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
· Support end-to-end project management of new businesses by working closely with cross-functional teams and ensuring completion of directed projects
Business Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
· Monitor subsidiaries performance against approved performance goals to ensure achievement of key performance indicators
· Monitor to ensure that the Group conducts all of its business activities in compliance with legal, regulatory/company policy, controls and standards.
· Monitor to ensure protection of the Group’s brand and promote the corporate culture and core values.
Stakeholder Relations & Management
· Establish and maintain professional relationships and liaise closely with policy makers and relevant stakeholders to explore business opportunities and advise the COO where need be.
· Liaise with COO and Subsidiary Heads on potential investment targets (i.e. opportunities for collaboration, partnership and consolidations).
· Forge/facilitate the development of strategic partnerships with potential business investors (local and international) for the Group’s businesses.
· Partner with the Group Financial Controller and Apex Group Business Development to identify and execute initiatives to source for and optimize capital
· Create clear, simple, and persuasive business narratives to inform and influence senior-level executives.
· Develop sales and marketing presentations to highlight T&L’s capabilities as a Group
· Represent the COO at conferences, meetings, and industry events when required.
Cross Functional Collaborations
· Drive alignment and build consensus across teams and cross-functional executive stakeholders in Product/Servicing, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Sales.
· Support the development of collaborative relationships and an environment that stimulates a team-oriented atmosphere to solve problems and identify new business opportunities
Information & Reporting
· Review and analyse on periodic basis, business plans, activities, benchmarks, operating targets and results through consultation with executives of the Group to ensure that corporate objectives and targets are met.
· Create Business proposals and Feasibility Reports
· Provide Inputs required for the negotiations for the award of business contracts
· Coordinate written documentation required for client presentations, RFP’s and execution of Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements and Service Agreements
· Provide accurate timely and clear information on the subsidiary companies’ business development initiatives to the COO.
Team Leadership & Development
· Build and foster an environment of excellence by assessing current talent and developing a high-performing team
· Establishing clear direction of responsibilities, objectives and goals that maintain an ongoing focus on business development, growth and superior value proposition.
· Ensure that the Leadership team models a culture of excellence at all levels, influencing the corporate culture, through their positive leadership behaviours.
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field
· Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
Not less than Ten (10) years relevant post qualification experience in assigned field such as Business Start Ups, Business Developments and Strategic Planning with five (5) years in a senior management role.
· A wide knowledge in Strategic planning & advisory and Business Development
· Understands business-to-business sales on a corporate level
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Superior communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
· Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office, internet and other monitoring and evaluation software/tools.
· Minimum experience with budgeting and forecasting
· Minimum Technical skills of the various industries required to offer expert advice on based on client requirements
Proven innovative thought leader with exceptional project management and problem-solving abilities
a demonstrated history of delivering on initiatives by fostering collaboration and driving change.
An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to venture into uncharted territory and creating opportunity for subsidiaries and teams
Ability to work as part of multiple teams across a firm
Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments
Has a willingness to travel as the business demands
Ability to network with executive management and to establish and maintain positive working relationships at all other levels of the organization
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 20 August. 2021