Graphic Designer at Bluesports Management
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bluesports Management
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
As a Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in translating ideas and concepts into visually engaging
and creative designs. Your work will be crucial in shaping the visual identity of our brand, products, and
services. Working closely with the creative team, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality visual
content that resonates with our target audience and aligns with our overall brand strategy.
- Develop and create visually appealing designs for various marketing materials, including but not
limited to brochures, flyers, banners, social media graphics, website elements, logos, and product packaging.
- Create custom illustrations, icons, logos and other visual elements to enhance the overall design
- Creating images and layouts using design software like Photoshop, Coral draw, Figma, etc.
- Ensure consistent branding across all marketing collaterals and materials, adhering to brand guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces, enhancing the
overall user experience.
- Analyze design briefs thoroughly to identify project requirements and specifications.
- Enhance images to achieve desired visual effects and maintain consistency across all design elements.
- Keep abreast of the latest design trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in graphic design, sharing insights with the team when relevant.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
Three (3) to Five (5) years of professional design experience.
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design, either through previous work experience, internships, or a strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects.
- Proficient in industry-standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Coral Draw,
- Figma, Illustrator, InDesign), as well as other relevant design tools.
- Exhibit a keen eye for detail, ensuring precision in design elements to maintain consistency in design elements.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 25th August, 2023