Graduates Trainees Recruitment at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Voltic (GH.) Limited has Post-Graduate training opportunity for tertiary graduates who wish to have national service with a multinational beverage manufacturing company. For over two (2) decades, Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana and has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. We are searching for enthusiastic self-starters to join our 2023/2024 graduate training program. To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lies within and outside of your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to leadership.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting your Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Submitting to the GIT training program and evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma or Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Technologically savvy
As graduate trainees, your responsibilities include
- shadowing various staff members,
- participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops.
- You should be able to pass a competency test before and at the end of the program.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd July, 2023