Graduate Trainees at AngloGold Ashanti
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates to be engaged as Graduate Trainees for a period of two (2) years.
To provide opportunities for young graduates to learn the essential skills covering the entire value chain of open pit gold extraction operations and nurture them as future potential leaders by equipping them with the requisite competences, right behaviours, and confidence to take up greater professional accountabilities in their respective fields of studies or disciplines.
This will be done by giving successful graduates experience in a variety of operational settings to accelerate the acquisition of on-the-job skills, knowledge, and the right attitudes and to serve as a potential source of talents for the company’s current and future manpower requirements.
- BSc. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Mining Engineering
- BSc. Chemical / Mineral Processing / Metallurgical / Material Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering / Geology / Earth Science or Geosciences
- BSc. Human Resource Management, Management Studies
- BSc. Environment and Safety Engineering / Natural Resources
- Applicants must be a Ghanaian with a degree qualification in relation to the above disciplines from a recognized institution
- Applicants must have completed National Service at the time of application
- Must be familiar with mining industry operations
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting
- Must possess very strong human relations skills and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th October, 2022