Graduate Trainee at Hapag-Lloyd AG
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Working at Hapag Lloyd will provide you with the opportunity to impact the world through our efforts to drive sustainability in shipping, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive, dynamic, and diverse workplace.
- You have the opportunity to join our Graduate Trainee program where we shall provide you the chance to get to know how a modern shipping company operates, acquire professional knowledge and gain practical experience as you build a career with us.
- The Graduate Trainee participates in this program designed to identify and develop future talent for the organization across functional areas.
- During your traineeship, you will learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You will get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you will support our management team with their daily tasks.
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience as they build their managerial competencies and advancement into leadership role.
As a trainee, your role will be to support different functions in the planning and implementation of various process improvement procedures and systems digitization through interaction with employees across the organization. Some of your roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Collaborating across the different functions within the organization in order to gain a deep understanding of how the company operates.
- Supporting managers with various tasks in order to appreciate the daily processes and expected outcomes (e.g., policy making, goal setting, report writing)
- Providing necessary administrative support in areas of data entry, report writing, analysis of data, meeting set ups, event planning etc.
- Participating in various company events such as meetings, workshops, customer engagements, traveling to other offices as required.
- Assist in providing research and work on projects that help the company to increase efficiencies in its processes, innovate, continuous improvement and mitigate risks.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff on how to handle disputes, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes and following all company regulations, health and safety regulations.
- Fulfilling any requirements, complete any required evaluations and meeting goals as set out at the start of your traineeship program.
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in any field of study or bias to Management\ Social Sciences\ Art\ Engineering \Sciences\IT.
- Professional qualification in your field of study Business Systems / IT.
- Knowledge of user application systems (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication with the ability to communicate in English.
- Go-getter with the ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Possess great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management, planning and organizing skills.
- Willingness to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Creative thinker with the ability to think outside the box, process information from various sources to make an informed decision.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and responsible. Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Cultural sensitivity to adapt and work within a multicultural environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th December, 2022