Graduate Trainee – Geotechnical Engineer at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Ghana - Mining Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine intends to embark on a graduate trainee programme for young graduates in mining related disciplines. The purpose of the programme is to foster excellence in young graduates and nurture future potential leaders by equipping them with the requisite competences and confidence to take up greater professional accountabilities in their respective fields of study or discipline.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Graduate Trainee – Geotechnical Engineer
Contract Type/Duration: One Year
Number of Position(s): One (1)
Assist to provide Technical & Engineering support for the smooth functioning of all Geotechnical and Hydrological monitoring plans.
- Assist to maintain a safe workplace for all employees and external service providers by complying with existing processes and procedures
- Contribute to the operation and success of the open pit production team
- Complies with existing processes to ensure that all environmental risks and emerging issues are identified
- Utilizes existing processes to ensure the development of Geotechnical/Hydrological systems for slopes’ stability and effective pits’ dewatering.
- Contribute to the investigation of risks or geotechnical/hydrological hazards for the site
- Assist with the preparation of technical planning and reporting on aspects of slope stability management.
- Assist in performing field inspections and data collections
- BSc Geological Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research capabilities
- Good human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- A positive attitude and mindset.
- Must have completed National Service and possess a National Service Certificate
- Medical fitness for the position and the environment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022